Find Your Answer Here
• Digital licenses are not accepted.
• The driver’s license must be valid for the entire rental period.
• No International renters.
• Photocopies of driver’s licenses are not accepted
• Learner’s Permits are not accepted
• Any license which, on its face, restricts the licensee to the use and operation of a vehicle equipped with a form of a breathalyzer apparatus is not accepted
• Temporary driver’s licenses may be refused if the renting location is unable to otherwise verify the customer’s identity or verify the authenticity of the temporary license. Additional government-issued identification may be required
• Must be 25 years of age or older
• Valid Driver’s License with Photo
• Should you have Valid Insurance (Full Coverage) your Deposit is $200.00 should you Opt to purchase our insurance the Deposit will be $2500 along with an additional daily fee of $20.00 per day (All Deposits will be refunded to credit card after rental is completed and turned in to our facility- all deposits will take 5 to 10 business days to refund)
• Credit Cards Only (No Debit Cards) are accepted for Deposit and payments (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and AMEX (Credit Cards have to be in person’s name that is renting)
• Minimum 2 days on all Rentals
• Rentals must be picked up and dropped off at our location (Afterhours drop box is located on site)
• Valid Driver’s License with Photo
• Valid Insurance
• Charges do apply
If you have already picked up your vehicle and wish to keep it longer; you must contact our office at 570-726-3107.
• If you have not picked up your vehicle:
If you have not picked up your vehicle you can view, modify, or cancel your reservation by contacting our office at 570-726-3107. (If you modify your pick-up: date or time, this may result in a change to your rates, taxes, surcharges, or underage fees)
1. Will I be charged if I cancel my reservation?
• The following conditions will apply: If you cancel your booking 7 days before your booking you will be charged USD $50.00 fee.
• If you cancel your booking less than 7 days before your specified pick-up time, you will be charged a cancellation fee of USD $200.00 or total rental fee whichever is the lessor.
2. Will I be charged if I don’t show up for my reservation?
• You will be charged a cancellation fee of USD $200.00 or total rental fee whichever is the lessor
3. Will my rate change if I modify my reservation?
• Rental rates can change on a daily basis so changing the dates or number of days may change the daily rate.
• Reservations booked online website must be canceled through calling our office at 570-726-3107. Reservations agents cannot change reservations booked on these websites nor can you cancel them on the website.
• Provide us with your claim number, we will contact your insurance company to get you placed in our rental. We will inform you of what your insurance company will pay for on the rental, before you come to rent our vehicle.
• You are required to provide the deposit for the rental. Should you have Valid Insurance (Full Coverage) your Deposit is $200.00 should you Opt to purchase our insurance the Deposit will be $1,000.00 along with an additional daily fee of $20.00 per day (All Deposits will be refunded to credit card after rental is completed and turned in to our facility- all deposits will take 5 to 10 business days to refund)
• You can return your rental anytime day or night. We have a drop box located on the left side of the building. Park your rental on that side, lock up rental and place keys in drop box.
• If you return the vehicle 2 hours or more from the time it was rented on a subsequent day, you will be charged for an additional day of rental.
NOTE: A vehicle that is returned after hours will not be checked in until the next business day. If returning after hours when our location is closed, the customer is responsible for the vehicle until the satisfactory check in of the rental vehicle the next business day.